Pages

VSCO to follow


Recently I fell off the whole social media wagon, I spent next to no time on instagram, Pinterest and we won't even talk about my Twitter abandonmnent... I was of course, still active, busy and creating, but I had gotten caught up in the rush of life and didn't take time to capture, edit and share. Recently I've been back and active a little bit, and have been reminded of how many incredible photographers there are out there. VSCO has definitely been the app/site that has always been the most inspiring for me, so every once in a while I'll share some photos from VSCO feeds that I've started following.

Just a heads up for those who don't know, VSCO (Visual Supply Co) is an art and technology company building an ecosystem of digital tools, services and community for modern creatives. They are "unabashedly by “creatives, for creatives,” dedicated to those that make, build and create with reckless abandon". Honestly, check it out.

But with no further ado, here's to the first of the VSCO to follow series, Japan based photographer Hideaki Hamada check out his beautiful website as well here

All images copyrighted to Hideaki Hamada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...